Volunteer with First Step
you like helping others?
Do you want to help end domestic violence and sexual
assault in your community?
Volunteer at First Step, the Western and Downriver Wayne County
Project on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.
Help one time or many. You can:
- Sponsor Family Fun Nights
- Join our Assault Response Team
- Provide support at our Emergency Housing Facility
- Help our day-to-day operations at the office
- Accompany individuals to court
- Help with special projects
- Spread the word about First Step's services.
Call Ilene at (734) 416-1111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can make a difference!
Student internships may also be available.